All library classes are free and open to all. Advance registration is appreciated but not required. If you would like to request a class or schedule a consultation at any HSC campus, please contact the library at (210) 567-2450 or email AskaLibrarian@uthscsa.edu.
If you would like to request a special class or orientation for your department or group at other days/times, please contact us!
To register for a class or to read class descriptions, visit the online class schedule.
When you register for a library class, your registration confirmation email includes a file that you can save as an appointment into your electronic calendar.
Briscoe Library – Long Campus, San Antonio
Introduction to PubMed: January 11, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., LIB 2.011
- Ovid Tips & Tricks: Getting Started with MEDLINE: January 11, 10:30 a.m.—12 noon, LIB 2.011
- Why Twitter? – Technology Brownbag: January 12, 12 noon – 1:00 p.m., Library Howe Conference Room
- Records Management Module A: Records Retention and Inventory: January 12, 9:00 a.m.—12: p.m., LIB 2.011
- Introduction to RefWorks: January 18, 1:00 p.m.—2:00 p.m., LIB 2.011
- Records Management Quick Review: January 19, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., LIB 2.011
- Using EBSCO CINAHL to Locate Nursing & Allied Health Information: January 20, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., LIB 2.011
Texas Research Park, San Antonio
- Creating and Presenting a Professional Poster Session: January 26, 12 noon – 1:00 p.m., IBT Building 3.002
Head of Education and Information Services