Tuesday, March 22, 2011
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
If you’ve ever been puzzled by copyright questions, don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the copyright experts and to expand your respect for intellectual property. Not only will you get answers to your copyright questions but you’ll also learn how to minimize your exposure to illegal content use. This session, produced by the Copyright Clearance Center, features:
- The basics of copyright law
- What is and is not copyright-protected
- Fair use — what it is and how it works
- When copyright permission is needed, for both photocopies and electronic content
- How to obtain copyright permission and much more
For more information, contact Katie Prentice, Head of Education and Information Services, at 210-567-6606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.