All library classes are free and open to all. Advance registration is appreciated but not required. If you would like to request a class or schedule a consultation at any HSC campus, please contact the library at (210) 567-2450 or email AskaLibrarian@uthscsa.edu.
If you would like to request a special class or orientation for your department or group at other days/times, please contact us! To register for a class or to read class descriptions, visit the online class schedule.
When you register for a library class, your registration confirmation email includes a file that you can save as an appointment into your electronic calendar.
June Classes, San Antonio – Briscoe Library
- Ovid Tips & Tricks: Getting Started with MEDLINE: June 7, 2011, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., LIB 2.011
- Library Basics: June 16, 2011, 12 noon – 1:00 p.m., LIB 2.011
- Using EBSCO CINAHL to Locate Nursing & Allied Health Information: June 16, 2011, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., LIB 2.011
- Introduction to RefWorks: June 17, 2011, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., LIB 2.011
July Classes, San Antonio – Briscoe Library
- Introduction to PubMed: July 6, 2011, 11:00 a.m. – 12 noon, LIB 2.011
- Introduction to EndNote: July 14, 2011, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., LIB 2.011
Head of Education and Information Services
PrISM (Professional Interest in Social Media) Group
Next meetup: Wednesday June 22, 2pm-3:30pm
Classroom 2.040 under Lecture Halls
Details & RSVP: http://twtup.com/prism0611