Please note: When installing this software in the Library please use a wired network connection. Do not use a wireless connection.
Pharos Popups does not currently support 64-bit Windows Vista.
Currently only the Briscoe Library printers are available for download.
- Download the Pharos Popups installation file for the location that you wish to be able print to:
- If you get the “Do you want to run or save this file?” box, click Run.
- If you get the “The publisher could not be verified” warning, click Run.
- The installation window will open. Click Start. It will take several minutes for the installation to finish.
- When the installation finishes, click Finish.
Note: If you wish to install more than once location, simply install each location individually.