Database Tipsheets & Tutorials
Many of the tipsheets on this page were created by library staff, others are linked materials are created by other libraries or by the database producers. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
OvidSP – Medline
- PubMed: Getting Better Results
- Table of Contents Email Delivery via PubMed
- Advanced PuMed Searching Resource Packet (doc)
- PubMed Basics: Finding What You Need (doc)
- Searching PubMed with MeSH
- PubMed Basico (español)
Web of Knowledge
- Web of Science Quick Reference Card
- Journal Citation Reports Quick Reference (impact factor)
- EndNote Web Quick Reference Card
Library Tool Guides
On this page we make available tipsheets and how-to guides available on a variety of topics. Some tipsheets are made by the libraries and others are link to official help information. Contact us if you need help.
- Can I Get That Online? – A guide to getting full text articles.
- Using the Briscoe Library Catalog
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Library Secrets
- Finding Dissertations
Bibliographic Management Software
EndNote X1 (version 11)
EndNote X (version 10)
General Computer Skills
- Ejercitando con Mi Raton – Spanish-language tutorial teaching basic mouse skills: clicking links, selecting and copying text, and manipulating common web form elements.