How much does it cost?
|Type of service||UTHSC User||Health Professionals||General Public (excludes corporations and law firms)|
(avg. 1-3 weeks)
|Article Delivery: Rush**
|Article Delivery: Priority**
|Article Delivery: Regular**
|Loansome Doc: mail delivery or library pickup||$2.00||$11.00||$11.00|
|Loansome Doc: fax delivery||$6.00||$19.00||$19.00|
The Article Delivery service is for any individual requesting information for personal or academic research. This service may not be used for libraries, corporations, or organizations.
Copy and delivery restrictions may exist on certain items per publisher. Patron will be contacted if request cannot be completed due to these restrictions.
*ILL delivery surcharges: $2.00 per item for FAX requests and $12.00 per item for Federal Express delivery.
**Article delivery additional surcharges: $2.00 per item for FAX requests, and a $3.00 per order for U.S. Mail delivery.
What levels of ILL service are available?
Please note: Delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed.
- Turnaround time varies (average 1-2 weeks, often sooner).
- Every attempt is made to obtain the document within 2 business days.
- Rush requests received after 2:00 pm will be processed on the next business day (except for clinical emergencies).
What methods of payment are acceptable?
- UTHSC departmental account number
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)