Use these resources to plan and develop a poster presentation for class, conferences and meetings.
A library class on Creating and Presenting Effective Poster Sessions is offered periodically. Contact Katie Prentice, MSIS, Head of Education and Information Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (210) 567-6606 to request a special presentation for your class or group on effective poster sessions.
Campus Poster Printing
- UT Health Science Center UT Print Information and Templates
Poster Presentation Resources
- ASP: Expanded Guidelines for Giving a Poster Presentation
- KU Medical Center Online Tutorial Series: Developing a Poster Presentation by Jeff Radel
- Creating Effective Poster Presentations by George R. Hess, NC State University & Leon H. Liegel, Oregon State University (Authors Page)
- Poster Presentation of Research Work by M.T. Tham, Dept. of Chemical and Process Engineering, University of Newcastle upon Tyne
- Ten Simple Rules for a Good Poster Presentation from PLoS Computational Biology 3(5): e102
- Better Posters Blog, A resource for improving poster presentations
- F1000 Posters – Open Access Poster Repository for Biology & Medicine
- Flickr Poster Sessions - see photographs of poster sessions presented worldwide
- CONSORT: transparent abstracts as a key to research
- Medical Library Association: Structured Abstract
- ERIC: Structured Abstract Initiative
- NIH: What is a Structured Abstract?