A variety of resources are available to meet the needs of evidence based practice.
For a complete list of EBM/EBP resources, visit the Databases by Subject.
- Cochrane Library
- PubMed Clinical Queries
- ACP Journal Club
- Bandolier Knowledge Library
- PIER (from Stat!Ref)
- Institute for Clinical Systems
- National Guidelines Clearinghouse
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
- TRIP (Turning Research Into Practice) Clinical Search Engine
- “Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn’t” (doi: 10.1136/bmj.312.7023.71)
- What is EBM?
- Introduction to Evidence-Based Medicine (Duke University Medical Center & Health Sciences Library, UNC-Chapel Hill)
- EBM Subject Guide (Duke University)
- Basic Introduction to Evidence Based Practice (Univ. of Washington)