Office Phone: 210-567-2440
Emergency Contact Information is on the Staff Intranet (not publicly available).
Regular Duties related to Disaster Planning
- Leads an evacuation management team with representatives from every area of the library
- Coordinates, with the Evacuation Team, evacuation procedures for the Briscoe Library
- Conducts periodic drills, with Environmental Health and Safety
- Maintains certification in basic first aid
- Ensures that items on the first aid kit list are available and up-to-date.
During and After a Disaster
- Mobilizes evacuation management team to evacuate the Library building
- Assists Executive Director and disaster team leader in keeping open communications with UT Police and Department of Environmental Safety and Health
- Gives first aid only if unable to obtain help from medical personnel or UT Police. Calls 911 for an ambulance when needed.
- Keeps first aid supply stocked
- Ensures that any used disaster supply items are replenished
Back to Library Disaster Team list.
Tags: Disaster Plan