Office Phone: 210-567-2413
Emergency Contact Information is on the Staff Intranet (not publicly available).
Regular Duties related to Disaster Planning
- Works with Department of Environmental Health and Safety and UT Police to ensure Library is in consistent compliance with broader disaster management policies
- Coordinates update of Business Continuity Plan (not publicly available)
During and After a Disaster
- Maintains direct communication with UT Police , Department of Environmental Health and Safety, and Office of the President
- Activates Business Continuity Plan
- Works with Office of Business Affairs to process insurance claims
- Works with Facilities Management on the restoration of the Library
- Authorizes payment for supplies and services as needed
Back to Library Disaster Team list.
Tags: Disaster Plan