Office Phone: 210-567-2413
Emergency Contact Information is on the Staff Intranet (not publicly available).
Duties related to Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Serves as institutional consultant for Records Management issues relevant to disaster recovery
- In case of an imminent emergency, locates items on priority collections list (not publicly available) to be saved or recovered first; identifies temporary storage space for these items, and coordinates moving these items
- Assesses and records damage in Archives and Special Collections; works with Department of Environmental Safety and Health to determine if a mold assessment of the affected collections is necessary
- Works with Disaster Team Leader and BMS Catastrophe to coordinate recovery and salvage operations in Archives and Special Collections
- Coordinates restoration efforts in Archives and Special Collections
Back to Library Disaster Team list.
Tags: Disaster Plan