Brainstorm, from Methodist University Hospital Brain and Spine Institute’s Neurovascular and Brain Tumor Board, now offers a more exciting and interactive way to earn CME credit. Watch as a variety of experts discuss unusual neurosurgical cases and focus on cutting-edge treatments for brain tumors and neurovascular intervention.
- Free, but registration is required
- Physicians can submit their own cases for review
- Free CME credit
- Interesting, live discussions on the most up to date treatment in neurosurgical procedures
- It takes a whole minute to receive your confirmation email after registering
- No mobile interface (but still not impossible to view on smartphone)
Check out the resource and let us know what you think, http://brainstorm.methodisthealth.org/home.