The Libraries offer classes, consultations and other training to assist with the effective use of databases and research tools. All library classes are free and open to all. Register today to reserve your spot!
Schedule a special class
To schedule a special class or orientation for your department or group at other days/times, please contact the library at (210) 567-2450 or email AskaLibrarian@uthscsa.edu.
Integrating library research skills into Blackboard and/or academic course content
Faculty are encouraged to integrate library research skills into course content. Librarians are available to develop and teach classes that meet specific needs or are about a specific resource. To learn more or to schedule a class, contact Katie Prentice at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-567-6606.
To register for a class or to see complete class descriptions, visit the Attend a Library Class page.
Briscoe Library – San Antonio
- Library Basics: December 10, 2012, 10:00 am – 11:00 am, LIB 2.011
- I Know What I Want, But How Do I Get It? Monday, December 10 from 12:00-12:30 pm, webinar*
- Using EBSCO CINAHL to Locate Nursing & Allied Health Information: December 10, 2012, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm, LIB 2.011
- Who is Citing Me? Introduction to Cited Reference Searching: Thursday, December 13 from 12:00-12:30 pm, webinar*
- Create Links to Library Articles the Easy Way, Learn How to Create Links to Library Resources for Blackboard: Tuesday, December 18 from 12:00-12:30 pm, webinar*
*For more information about the short webinars, visit the Library Classes page: http://library.uthscsa.edu/2011/11/attend-a-library-class/.
Tags: December 2012