The Libraries offer classes, consultations and other training to assist with the effective use of databases and research tools. All library classes are free and open to all. Register today to reserve your spot!
Schedule a Special Class
To schedule a special class or orientation for your department or group at other days/times, please contact the library at (210) 567-2450 or email AskaLibrarian@uthscsa.edu.
Integrating Library Research Skills into Academic Course Content
Faculty are encouraged to integrate library research skills into course content. Librarians are available to develop and teach classes that meet specific needs or are about a specific resource. To learn more or to schedule a class, contact Katie Prentice at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-567-6606.
To register for a class or to see complete class descriptions, visit the Attend a Library Class page.
Briscoe Library – San Antonio
- Getting Started With Ovid Medline: November 7, 2012, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm, LIB 2.011
- Creating and Presenting a Professional Poster Session: November 13, 2012, 11:00 am – 12 noon, LIB 4.074
- Google Scholar for Scientific and Clinical Literature Searches: November 13, 2012, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm, LIB 2.011
- Introduction to PubMed: November 15, 2012, 11:00 am – 12 noon, LIB 2.011
- Introduction to EndNote: November 27, 2012, 9:00 am – 10:00 am, LIB 2.011
- Library Basics: December 10, 2012, 10:00 am – 11:00 am, LIB 2.011
- Using EBSCO CINAHL to Locate Nursing & Allied Health Information: December 10, 2012, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm, LIB 2.011
Tags: November 2012