For information about borrower categories and services, visit Library Policies.
TexShare cardholders and Courtesy Borrowers should visit the Libraries in person to register for borrowing.
This form may be completed by:
- Health Professionals (first time and renewing)
- UT Health Science Center at San Antonio Alumni
- All UT Health Science Center at San Antonio renewing borrowers students, interns/residents/fellows, and clinical/adjunct faculty
First time UT HSC faculty, staff, and student borrowers should use the New Registration form instead of this page.
- Borrowing privileges must be renewed annually except for faculty, staff, students, and retirees. Please check with the Circulation Desk for your status.
- Inter-library Loan & Document Delivery are available only for individuals requesting information for personal or academic research and may not be used by health professionals on behalf of law firms, corporations, or other organizations.
By submitting this form, I agree that should I lose, damage, or fail to return library materials, I shall accept full financial responsibility for the replacement cost. I agree to keep the Library informed of all status and address changes including e‐mail address changes.