Library Borrower Forms
- New HSC Students, Faculty, Staff & House Staff (with HSC ID numbers). NOTE: This page sometimes shows a security warning, click “Proceed Anyway”.
- New Clinical/Adjunct Faculty, HSC Alumni & Area Health Professionals
- Renewals for Library Accounts
- Proxy Borrower Registration – Designate another person who may check out items on your Library account. (Current borrowers only.)
All other requests for library accounts should be completed in person at one of our locations.
- Literature Search Request – Request a librarian-mediated literature search. (This fee-based service is available to faculty/staff and non-affiliated library users. Students should instead request help from a librarian.)
- Print Course Reserves Form – Instructor requests for print materials to be put in the Library Reserve Collection. Can be filled out, saved and emailed to AskaLibrarian@uthscsa.edu or printed and brought to the Circulation Desk with department or personal materials.
- Loansome Doc Registration – request a Briscoe Library account agreement for Document delivery for PubMed users.
Classroom Software Installation
- Library Classroom Software Installation Request Form – For special software to be temporarily installed in LIB 2.011.
Comments and Suggestions
Submit Comments, Suggestions or Questions – Submissions can be made online or on comment cards at the Circulation Desk.
Purchase Suggestion Form – Recommend a book, journal, or other resource for us to purchase.
Records Management & University Archives Forms
- Materials Management (General Services) Storage Request
- Records Inventory Scratch Sheet (See a Sample Inventory)
- UTHSC Disposition Log (See a Sample Disposition Log)
- Calculating FE and CE Retention Periods
- Request for Transfer of Records to Archives & Archives Transfer List: Both forms are needed when transferring records to University Archives.
To Submit Records Management & Archives Forms
Call Anne Comeaux, Records Management Officer, at (210) 567-2428 with questions.