Library Account Registration
- Literature Search Request – Request a librarian-mediated literature search. (This fee-based service is available to faculty/staff and non-affiliated library users. Students should instead request help from a librarian.)
- Print Course Reserves Form – Instructor requests for print materials to be put in the Library Reserve Collection. Can be filled out, saved and emailed to AskaLibrarian@uthscsa.edu or printed and brought to the Circulation Desk with department or personal materials.
- Loansome Doc Registration – request a Briscoe Library account agreement for Document delivery for PubMed users.
Classroom Software Installation
- Library Classroom Software Installation Request Form – For special software to be temporarily installed in LIB 2.011.
Comments and Suggestions
Submit Comments, Suggestions or Questions – Submissions can be made online or on comment cards at the Circulation Desk.
Purchase Suggestion Form – Recommend a book, journal, or other resource for us to purchase.
Records Management & University Archives Forms
- Materials Management (General Services) Storage Request
- Records Inventory Scratch Sheet (See a Sample Inventory)
- UTHSC Disposition Log (See a Sample Disposition Log)
- Calculating FE and CE Retention Periods(Excel File)
- Request for Transfer of Records to Archives & Archives Transfer List: Both forms are needed when transferring records to University Archives.
To Submit Records Management & Archives Forms
Call Anne Comeaux, Records Management Officer, at (210) 567-2428 with questions.