Print from My Mobile Device
This section of the instructions applies to both Android and iOS mobile devices.
Please note: if you have already registered a device with Mobile Print, you can skip below to the how to use section. Once registered, the following printers can be selected via mobile print:
|Briscoe Library Black/White
||Library – 3rd Floor
|Briscoe Library Color
||Library – 3rd Floor
|Briscoe Library 4th Floor
||Library – 4th Floor
|Nursing Student Lounge
||Nursing School Student Lounge
Register My Email with Pharos Mobile Print
In order to print using Pharos Mobile Print, you must first register an email account(s):
2. Once you are logged on, select "Registered Emails"
3. Enter the desired email account(s) and select the + symbol.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to the email(s) you entered. Follow the instructions contained within the confirmation email to complete the registration process.
Please Note: Confirmation emails can take up to 5 minutes to receive during high volume times.
Printing from My Mobile Device
Please Note: After selecting Print in step 7 below, the print job will automatically begin to print to the selected Printer.
1. Attach the desired document to an email from one of your registered email accounts and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com letting you know that your document is ready to print. Confirmation emails can take up to 5 minutes to receive during high volume times
3. When you are ready to print, follow the link within the confirmation email to see your job. The email will look something like this.
4. Log in using your using your UTHSCSA credentials.
5. Select the desired job from "Waiting Documents"
6. On the Print Job Release page, select the "No Printer Selected" box to select a printer. Search for and select the desired printer from the list.
7. Review details of your job and select desired output options. Select "Print" when ready.
Please Note: Once you select Print, your job will automatically be sent to the selected printer. Print Jobs can take up to 5 minutes to process during high volume times.