The AcessMedicine app is now available to UTHSC San Antonio faculty, staff, and students. A sample of digital features include:
- Quick Medical Dx and Rx
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology
- Differential Diagnosis Tool
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
For download and continued use of the app, users must have an active MyAccess account and sign in every 90 days through our institution, either on-site or through VPN. Create your free MyAccess account using these steps:
- Navigate to the AccessMedicine homepage.
- Click on the “Univ of Texas Health Sci Ctr Library” drop-down box in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
- Click on “Create a Free Personal Account”.
- A new window will appear. Click on the “Don’t have a MyAccess account” link.
- Fill in the registration form under the heading, “Create a MyAccess Account”.
- Press the “Create Account” button at the bottom. (To keep your MyAccess Account active, you must sign in every 90 days.)
Once the MyAccess account is set up you can download the AccessMedicine app for free from the App Store or Google Play. Use your MyAccess account credentials to sign in.
Contact the library at (210)567-2450 or AskALibrarian@uthscsa.edu if you have any questions or problems installing the app.