To Read the Community Discussions in Social Justice Book Selection Black Man in a White Coat: A Doctor’s Reflections on Race and Medicine by Damon Tweedy, MD, JD:
- Borrow from the UTHSCSA Libraries
- Borrow from the San Antonio Public Library
- Access the electronic book through the Bexar County BiblioTech
- Purchase at the UTHSCSA Bookstore
- Read an Excerpt of Black Man in a White Coat provided by the author
- Read an Excerpt of Black Man in a White Coat provided by Time Online
For more information on Community Discussions in Social Justice, contact Lisa Matye Finnie, Special Collections Librarian, at email@example.com or 210-567-2406.
Community Discussions in Social Justice is a project of The Libraries and the Center for Medical Humanities & Ethics. This program was made possible in part with a grant from Humanities Texas, the state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities.