The University History Collection of the Digital Archive includes audio, video, photographs, and manuscripts that document the university’s growth and development since its establishment in 1959. Additional background on the University’s history is available at A Brief History of UTHSCSA.
- Founding Faculty Interviews
- A series of video interviews with members of the Health Science Center’s founding faculty, produced by the University Development Office in 2010.
- *School of Medicine Founding Faculty Listing
- Medical School Yearbooks
- Digitized copies of the yearbooks produced by the Medical School.
- Medical School Group Class Photos
- Digitized copies of photos taken of graduating classes.
Banner Image: “Health Seminar”, from the 1972 Medical School yearbook, Curandero.