The Library Committee met for the first time this academic year on Tuesday, October 16. Adelita Cantu, Chair of the Library Committee, welcomed new members and Michael Gargano, Ed.D., Vice President for Academic, Faculty and Student Affairs, read the charge of the committee:
To serve in a consultative and advisory capacity to the President and Vice President for Academic Administration and to work with and assist the Director of the Library in making recommendations for library practices and procedures; to review and advise in the development of priorities in the areas that have an impact on academic efficiency and effectiveness to ensure that the services provided by the library reflect the needs and interests of the academic community.
We thank these individuals for their service on the Library Committee:
- From the Dental School: Edward F. Wright, Guy Huynh-Ba, and Sana Khimani (student)
- From the Graduate School: Charleen M. Moore, Salvatore Oddo and Kate Hinchee (student)
- From the School of Health Professions: Brent Shriver, Bridgett Piernik-Yoder, and Steven Allen (student)
- From the School of Medicine: Ray Palmer, Md Mizanur Rahman, Ashley Acheson, Benjamin Wallisch, and Jerry Abraham (student)
- From the School of Nursing: Adelita G. Cantu, Amanda Flagg, and Sean Moore (student)