The Libraries offer classes, consultations and other training to assist with the effective use of databases and research tools. All library classes are free and open to all. Register today to reserve your spot!
Schedule a Special Class
To schedule a special class or orientation for your department or group at other days/times, please contact the library at (210) 567-2450 or email AskaLibrarian@uthscsa.edu.
Integrating Library Research Skills into Academic Course Content
Faculty are encouraged to integrate library research skills into course content. Librarians are available to develop and teach classes that meet specific needs or are about a specific resource. To learn more or to schedule a class, contact Katie Prentice at email@example.com or call 210-567-6606.
To register for a class or to see complete class descriptions, visit the Attend a Library Class page.
Briscoe Library – San Antonio
- Using EBSCO CINAHL to Locate Nursing & Allied Health Information: August 9, 2012, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., LIB 2.011
- Library Basics: August 21, 2012, 11:00 a.m. – 12 noon, LIB 2.011
- Introduction to EndNote: August 22, 2012, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., LIB 2.011
- Google Scholar for Scientific and Clinical Literature Searches: August 28, 2012, 11:00 a.m. – 12 noon, LIB 2.011
- Introduction to PubMed: September 5, 2012, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., LIB 2.011
- Introduction to RefWorks: September 6, 2012, 11:00 a.m. – 12 noon, LIB 2.011
- Creating and Presenting a Poster Session: September 12, 2012, 11:00 a.m. – 12 noon, LIB 4.074
- Getting Started with Ovid Medline: September 17, 2012, 11:00 a.m. – 12 noon, LIB 2.011