The Library Committee will meet for the first time this academic year on Tuesday, October 8. Bridgett Piernik-Yoder, Chair of the Library Committee, will welcome new members and Michael Gargano, Ed.D., Vice President for Academic, Faculty and Student Affairs, will read the charge:
To serve in a consultative and advisory capacity to the President and Vice President for Academic Administration and to work with and assist the Director of the Library in making recommendations for library practices and procedures; to review and advise in the development of priorities in the areas that have an impact on academic efficiency and effectiveness to ensure that the services provided by the library reflect the needs and interests of the academic community.
We thank these individuals for their service on the Library Committee:
- From the Dental School: Guy Huynh-Ba, Barbara McNeill and Johvah Tidwell (student)
- From the Graduate School: John D. Short, Omid Rahimi and Aparna Gorthi (student)
- From the School of Health Professions: Bridgett Piernik-Yoder (Chair) and Elizabeth Garcia (student)
- From the School of Medicine: Ray Palmer, Mohammad M. Rahman, Ashley Acheson, Benjamin Wallisch, and Gabriela Villanueva (student)
- From the School of Nursing: Teresa Boese, Jennie Shaw, and Delia Silva (student)