All classes are free and open to all. Advance registration is appreciated but not required. If you would like to request a class or schedule a consult at any HSC campus, please contact the library at (210) 567-2450 or email AskaLibrarian@uthscsa.edu. If you would like to request a special class or orientation for your department or group at other days/times, please contact us!
To register for a class or to read class descriptions, visit http://www.library.uthscsa.edu/gethelp/classSchedule.cfm.
When you register for a library class, your registration confirmation email now includes a file that you can save as an appointment into your electronic calendar.
Briscoe Library, Long Campus – San Antonio
- Introduction to PubMed: Friday, July 16, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., LIB 2.011
- Introduction to RefWorks: Wednesday, July 21, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., LIB 2.011
- Ovid Tips & Tricks: Getting Started with MEDLINE: Monday, August 9, 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., LIB 2.011
- Introduction to EndNote: Thursday, August 12, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., LIB 2.011
- Using EBSCO CINAHL to Locate Nursing & Allied Health Information: Thursday, August 19, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., LIB 2.011
- Library Basics: Thursday, August 26, 12 noon – 1:00 p.m., LIB 2.011
- Introduction to RefWorks: Thursday, August 26, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., LIB 2.011
Katie Prentice, Head of Education and Information Services