For information about borrower categories and services, visit Library Policies.
First time UT HSC faculty, students, staff, retirees, and interns/residents/fellows should use the New Registration form instead of this page, and they do not need to renew their registration.
This form may be completed by:
- Health Professionals (first time and renewing)
- UT Health Science Center at San Antonio Alumni
- Clinical/adjunct faculty (must also send a copy of their letter of appointment.)
TexShare cardholders and Courtesy Borrowers should visit the Libraries in person to register for borrowing.
- Registration expires on August 31 of each year and must be renewed annually. Please check with the Circulation Desk (210-567-2440) for your status.
- Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery services are available only for individuals requesting information for personal or academic research and may not be used by health professionals on behalf of law firms, corporations, or other organizations.
For assistance or further information about registration, contact us:
By submitting this form, I agree that should I lose, damage, or fail to return library materials, I shall accept full financial responsibility for the replacement cost. I agree to keep the Library informed of all status and address changes including e‐mail address changes.