Records Retention Schedule
The Records Retention Schedule provides a list of the official state records for UT HSC, prescribing the authorized retention period for each record. It also designates vital records that must be backed up and stored offsite, records of archival value that should be forwarded to the University Archives, and confidential records that should not be viewed by the public.
- Search the Records Retention Schedule online by keyword, department, category, or number.
- List of Changes to the Records Retention Schedule for 2014 (new and revised records)
- List of UT HSC Vital Records
- List of Research and Grant Records
- List of Archival Records
- List of GME Records
- Supplementary Notes and Explanations of Terms
- Record Retention Guideline for Email
Questions should be sent to Anne Comeaux, Assistant Director for Special Collections and Records Management Officer for the UT HSC.