This second installment of the “Did you know?” series highlights the collections. The collections of The UT Health Science Center Libraries are both physical and online! Find the materials you want and need.
- Number of e-books: 22,383
- Number of e-journals: 39,081
- Number of databases: 125
- Number of print books at the Briscoe Library: 86,770
- Number of print books at the Ramirez Library: 3,861
- Number of print books at the Laredo Regional Campus Library: 920
- Number of print journal volumes at the Briscoe Library: 109,546
While the library would love to have everything, the library does not own every book and journal. Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is available to you when the Health Science Center Libraries do not have what you need. Use ILL to request books, copies of book chapters, or journal articles that the library does not own. ILL is free for regular requests and most requests are filled in under a week.
Contact us with your questions about using the collection!