The Libraries offer classes, consultations and other training to assist with the effective use of databases and research tools. All library classes are free and open to all. Register today to reserve your spot!
Schedule a Special Class
To schedule a special class or orientation for your department or group at other days/times, please contact the library at (210) 567-2450 or email AskaLibrarian@uthscsa.edu.
Integrating Library Research Skills into Academic Course Content
Faculty are encouraged to consider integrating library research skills into course content. Librarians are available to develop and teach classes that meet specific needs or are about a specific resource. To learn more or to schedule a class, contact Katie Prentice at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-567-6606.
To register for a class or to see complete class descriptions, visit the Attend a Library Class page.
Briscoe Library – San Antonio
- Introduction to EndNote: June 8, 2012, 11:00 am – 12:00 noon, LIB 2.011
- Introduction to RefWorks: June 12, 2012, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm, LIB 2.011
- Library Basics: June 13, 2012, 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm, LIB 2.011
- Using EBSCO CINAHL to Locate Nursing & Allied Health Information: June 14, 2012, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm, LIB 2.011
- Creating and Presenting a Professional Poster Session: June 21, 2012, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, LIB 4.074
- Introduction to PubMed: July 12, 2012, 9:00 am – 10:00 am, LIB 2.011
- Introduction to RefWorks: July 12, 2012, 12 noon – 1:00 pm, LIB 2.011
- Getting Started with Ovid Medline: July 18, 2012, 11:00 am – 12 noon, LIB 2.011