What is PolicyMap?
An online (no software installation needed) U.S. national data and mapping tool and analytics platform useful in the fields of
- Social sciences
- Policy and Political Science
- Urban studies
- Real Estate and Housing Analysis
- Community and Economic Development
- Public Administration
- Public Health
PolicyMap can be used by researchers and students to:
- Perform demographic and socioeconomic analysis (neighborhood census block group and up to national level) by leveraging thousands of U.S. data indicators.
- Create custom regions.
- Easily create high-quality maps.
- Overlay your address-level data on top of PolicyMap data by using our unlimited self-service data loader.
- Download data for research, mapping, and presentation tools such as Tableau, or integrate data into SQL, R, Python, and more workflows.
- Instantly run community profiles or community health reports for any area
- Analyze any community with multi-layer maps to identify hot spots or gaps