Records Retention Schedule
The Records Retention Schedule provides a list of the official state records for UT Health San Antonio, prescribing the authorized retention period for each record. It also designates vital records that must be backed up and stored offsite, records of archival value that should be forwarded to the University Archives, and confidential records that should not be viewed by the public.
The Records Retention Schedule (RRS) can be searched by Keyword, department, category, or number.
- Search the Records Retention Schedule
- Need guidance? View our video on how to search the RRS.
- State of Texas Records Retention Schedule
Records Management Forms
Signed forms may be mailed to Briscoe Library (please mark “Attn: Diane Fotinos”), or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Records Inventory Log
- UT Health Disposition Log
- Calculating FE and CE Retention Periods
- Filing Crash Course : Classification Schemes
- Beyond A to Z: Filing Tips to Organize Better
- How Can I Set Up an Email Filing System?
- Outlook Tips for Easy Email Management
Contact for Records Management Officer,
UT Health San Antonio
Archivist, Records Management Officer
UT Health San Antonio, Briscoe Library
7703 Floyd Curl Drive, MSC 7940
San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900