- Staff Directory
- Library Divisions
- Library and Outreach Services
- Records Management
- Library Committee
The mission of The Libraries is to promote learning, inspire discovery, and connect with our communities. To achieve our mission we:
- Deliver resources for teaching, learning, and research
- Provide expert information and instructional services
- Develop innovative physical and virtual spaces
- Strengthen existing partnerships and seek new collaborations.
The Libraries include the Dolph Briscoe, Jr. Library, the Laredo Regional Campus Library in Laredo, the Jesse H. Jones Comprehensive Research Library at the South Texas Research Park, and the P.I. Nixon Medical Historical Library on the 5th floor of the Briscoe Library.